EasyPDHPE > The Health of Young People > To what extent do Australia’s young people enjoy good health?
Students learn about:
- the major health issues that impact on young people
Students learn to:
- analyse TWO of the major health issues listed by examining:
- the nature and extent of the major health issue
- the risk factors and protective factors
- the sociocultural, socioeconomic and environmental determinants
- young people most at risk
Extract from PDHPE Stage 6 Syllabus. © 2009 Board of Studies NSW.