Interdependence With Other Key Business Functions
- Works with human resources to ensure business has recruited staff with the skills and experience necessary.
- Implements training or development initiatives as required.
- Staff must be motivated and skilled to develop products within the business that cater to the needs and wants of potential customers.
- In many cases staff are public face of the business and their actions will influence customer purchases and recommendations.
- The main source of performance measurement data (earnings, productivity, customer satisfaction) which provides insight into the staffing and development needs of a business.
- HR managers must work within budgets provided by finance to fund training & development, workplace education issues, WHS, and remuneration.
Extract from Business Studies Stage 6 Syllabus. © 2010 Board of Studies NSW.