EasyPDHPE > The Health of Young People > What skills and actions enable young people to attain better health?
Students learn about:
- skills in attaining better health
- actions targeting health issues relevant to young people
Students learn to:
- analyse through meaningful and realistic situations how the skills can assist young people to enjoy good health
- critically reflect on their own personal health and health behaviours including both positive and negative influences and indicate future courses of action for better health
- evaluate a range of strategies that have been implemented by government and non-government agencies that target TWO major health issues impacting on young people
Extract from PDHPE Stage 6 Syllabus. © 2009 Board of Studies NSW.