The use of internet and digital media to perform marketing activities.
It enables businesses to expand their reach to a global audience, if desired.
It allows personalised marketing and increased brand awareness.
Benefits of e-marketing:
- Faster communication between a business and its customers
- Marketing efforts can be targeted at the right group more easily
- Overcomes geographical & political barriers
- Low cost in setting user-friendly websites
- Messages & payments are communicated efficiently
Extract from Business Studies Stage 6 Syllabus. © 2010 Board of Studies NSW.